*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 21, 2011

Just Some Lines for Aud Sentiments

Happy Thursday!

It's a hot one here in PA today...the heatwave has arrived! yuck!   So today, I have a card to share with you that should bring a smile!

Some images make me smile just looking at them, this is one of them!



Stamps: Just Some Lines (Gab rides a bike)
sentiment- CG
Papers: SU! cs & design series papers
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: baker's twine, flower button


We have a new challenge for you today @ Aud Sentiments.  We're using the sentiment "Enjoy your Day" or any sentiment that brings a smile!  

There are so many hurting people in this world, sometimes, a smile makes all the difference!  I hope you'll play along with us over the next two weeks and maybe think of someone who needs a smile & share your card.

Our totally awesome sponsor is Just Some Lines....I had heard of them, but wasn't very familiar with their images.  Well, let me tell you, they are over the top adorable!   Please pop over & check them out...



They also have a blog where they show new images, a bunch of inspiration and host a challenge! too fun!

Enjoy your Day!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with -


KB Cute Monday - Use a digi stamp
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Digistamp
Pollycraft - Summer Fun
Wee memories - CAS


I know the challenge list is short today, but I wanted to play along with Jenny's Wee Memories challenge this time!  (:

17 comments:

Patti J said...

What fun! This image is just darling - JSL has the ca-utest stuff. Love your card, dear friend.. Thanks for the morning smile - I sure needed one this morning.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love your darling little card. I will have to check out JSL, and you are so right a smile can change everything!

Heather said...

Oh how sweet this is Maria!!! Love her :D

Dragonlady said...

Hi Maria

Beautiful fun card, love the trees.

Hugs Ali x

Lisa said...

Cute,cute,cute...love her pigtails!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Great job! Love the design and your twine
Hugs,
julie

Ruthie said...

Hey Maria - this is totally gorgeous!

love it!

Rx

Kim B said...

Really cute card!! Reminds me of summertime when I was a young girl. Have a wonderful day. Kim x

Chelsea said...

Great card. I love JSL!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

This is truly a wonderful card!!!

Nadell said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell

Marlene said...

Adorable...and that twine fits perfectly with your card!

Janna Werner said...

such a sweet card!

Lisa said...

Maria this is darling! I love the layout and embellies and the image (which is perfectly colored!) is so adorable. I just bought JSL digis and your card is huge inspiration for me to get coloring :) Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

coldwaters2 said...

What a fun, fab card Maria that image is great so is the design a bright happy card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cazza said...

Such a cute card, love the DP's you've used!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx