*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 14, 2011

Let's Play! Make a card with me!

.
Happy, happy Thursday!

It's a gorgeous day outside, and that's where I plan to spend most of my day!  So I have a quickie card for ya and a wee challenge!!


Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: SU! cs, BasicGrey dp
Ink: Memento ink pad, black ink pen
Other: MS border punch, flower, brad.


 5 step card...

  1. drawn black outline border
  2. punch & cut cardstock
  3. cut design paper to size
  4. attach embellishment
  5. stamp sentiment

Easy & fun!  


Tell ya what...

Let's play!   If you make a CAS card following these 5 steps...

  1. Post it on your blog.
  2. Make sure to link back to this post.
  3. Then leave me a comment here with your link.
If there's more than one of you who plays along, I'll draw a name for some vintage seam binding!!  Let's make the deadline next Tuesday, July 19th!



Meanwhile, checkout my current GIVE AWAY (Stampin'Up! & craft supplies) HERE!

Also, my linky party will go live later tonight, Inspire Me Fridays!   I hope you'll join in the fun!


Off I go to play outside...
Blessings!




I'm sharing today's creation with -


Color Throwdown - color
Crafting for all Seasons -  furry friends
Paper Pretties -  animals
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge -  Cards
Happileigh Scrappin -Critters
KB Cute Monday - Something Cute
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Lollipop Crafts -Anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - Inky Fingers
Catch The Bug - CAS 
Sweet Stampin -Cute & Cuddly 
My Sheri Crafts -Animals/Faithful Companions
Crafty Ann's - just because
Fuzzy Wuzzy -get punchy
Use It Tuesdays - Animals (the flower is ancient, the paper is pretty old too!)

29 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh goodness, do you have any idea what you challenged me to do? me? CAS? I'm not so sure about that..... ;)
but YOUR card is adorable!

Craftyanny said...

love this Maria, CAS at it's best
Anne x

Sue said...

Really cute card, love the printed paper. Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue

Grandma Bugs Place said...

That is so cute! I love the paper. Will have to look for that one! Thank you for sharing and also the great giveaway.
Marcie

sgc said...

Your card is adorable! Love the clean and simple look. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Dora said...

This is so sweet, love the clean and simple style. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck xxx

Rochelle said...

Hi, Maria!

Your cards are sooo lovely! And I especially love this one!

To spread the joy of crafting, I'm trying to put up a website for card-making beginners.. I have this page where you can share a card and maybe give a short tutorial so beginners can try making it.. If you have the time, I'd like to invite you to guest post with a simple card that a beginner can do.. Please email me at rochelle(at)lets-make-greeting-cards(dot)com if it's something you might be up for. :) Thanks for inspiring me everytime I come and visit your blog! :)

Hugs,
Rochelle

maxine said...

Hi Maria this is a lovely card and great instructions hugs maxine x

maxine said...

Hi Maria this is a lovely card and great instructions hugs maxine x

papillon said...

such a cute card, love the contrast between the image and the wording space! thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday :)))

Audrey Pettit said...

oooh, a challenge! How fun, Maria! And how stinkin' cute is your card! I'm totally going to see if I can find time to play along. :)

Sheri said...

This is a great simple yet elegant card! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Jennifer said...

Awww....thanks for sharing your cute & cuddly card at Sweet Stampin this time! xx Jenny xx

Marlene said...

Really adorable! Hope you're keeping cool in this miserable heat, Maria!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous CAS card. love the papers and the flower, gorgeous green.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Great card! Love the DP. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

Elena said...

Your CAS is the best! Really like the DP! So cute! :)

thescrapmaster said...

Thanks so much for playing along with Use it Tuesday!
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com

Abi said...

Fab card (I'd never get that border straight & neat like this!) & I love your 5 steps challenge. Sadly I don't think I have time to play this time but will look out to see if you do this regularly...

Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is co cute

Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x

Broni said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Made by Mandy said...

What fabulous paper, love all the little critters on it :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Critter challenge over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges

Mandy (DT member for Happileigh Scrappin')

p.s. I love that my pointer is a petty little sunflower, really made me smile :) Can you please tell me how to get one it is so cute....

Minna said...

So beautiful card, I like the colours:) Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean challenge:)
Hugs,Minna

Louise said...

Hello there!

WOW! This is one lush card, love the colours, they are so fresh and vibrant :) The flower is perfectly placed :)

Thank you so much for joining us at DOC Challenges :)
Welcome back!
Hugs

Jan said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

lydiawalker said...

love this paper xxx here's my attempt this week xx http://lydiawalker.blogspot.com/2011/07/it-was-girl-x.html

melissac said...

Love your card!! Your talent ALWAYS inspires me!!! Blessings and hugs!!

Haven_mom4 said...

So simple and cute. Thanks for playing with us at Use it Tuesday-haven

Gry said...

Great card! Love the patterned paper!

Thanks for joining CFAS in our Furry Friends challenge!
Hugs Gry!