*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 18, 2011

Aud Sentiments anything goes & a DT call!

Happy Thursday!

I've been showing you my shabby chic side this week!  Today, I convert back to my CAS style!  Hope you don't mind, this style makes my heart happy too!


Stamps: Whimsie Doodles digi (ice cream),
sentiment - digi (not sure where I found it)
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: dimensionals, Stickles

We have a new fortnightly challenge for you @ Aud Sentiments...it's Anything Goes, which is always a favorite!

We are also having a DT call, so we would love to invite you to join our little family!  All the details are on our challenge blog HERE!  it's a great group, I really enjoy it!!

Short & sweet post today, can't quite seem to wake up today!  lol  I'm just floating along....

Have a super duper day, and don't forget if you linked up to my linky party this past week, pop back tonight to see if you've been featured when I post the new Inspire Me Fridays post!
Blessings!


I shared today's creation with -


Art Impressions Stamps Challenge -Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes in August 
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Shelly's Images - Show Us what you got 
Stamp Insanity -Anything goes
My Mum's Craft shop -  Summer
Simon Says Stamp - Food and Drink
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts -Sweet Treats 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamping Scrapping Central -Summer
365 Cards - make a card in 30 minutes or less
Challenge Up Your Life - No patterned paper
Totally Papercrafts - food and drink



25 comments:

Lori said...

Fabulous CAS Maria, I love it! The cone looks great popped up.

papertrails leaver said...

Maria I love the simplicity of this and oh how yum! Great use of the image and sentiment! :-) Amy

Sue said...

Hi hun
a fabulous cas card, luv the image & sentiment,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

DoBea A. said...

So simply beautiful!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Maria loving that image and the sentiment.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen said...

love the clean look of your design
lovely
karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Simple and great card!!

Allison said...

I love this idea for a CAS card...the orange just pops!

Tina said...

I love shabby anything but I really dig your CAS cards this one is sweet and love the sentiment and image - simple but such a treat...

hope life is weel in your neck of th woods...sending smiles..
xo
tina

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous cute card.
luv
Debby

Sugar said...

very cute! Thanks for playing with us at Stampinsanity!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sally Morgan said...

I'm loving your CAS side Maria! That ice cream looks god enough to eat! :)
Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges.
*hugs* Sal x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous CAS card, great sentiment.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

yyam said...

Ahhhh...yummy! Love the white space and the awesome sentiment! :)

Ellie said...

Such a beautiful and fun CAS card Maria. I love the frame you put around the image and sentiment!

Saron said...

Such a fabulous card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining Art Impressions Challenge: Anything goes!!
Soili-Maria
AI DT

Jenny said...

I love this card - so clean and simple. Thanks for sharing with us at Hookedoncrafts.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Crisp, clean and fabulous, Maria!

Dragonlady said...

I love your CAS card, and icecreams too!!

Hugs Ali x

Wendy said...

Love your CAS card! Very pretty and well designed!

Thank you for joining us in our Anything goes challenge over at The PaperCrafting Journey!

Hugs,
Wendy

Lori said...

Hi, Maria! This is so cute - love that bright icecream cone and sweet sentiment! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Susan's crafty chaos said...

I love this, and the sentiment is so perfect!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at StampInsanity this week, hope to see you again soon :D

Jen Leeflang said...

I love your CAS card!
Thanks for joining us on Shelly's Images Challenge this week!
luv n huggz
Jen
Shelly's Images DT