*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 4, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 18 - Link it Up!


Happy Friday!   Welcome to Inspire Me Friday!

Let's get right to it...it's Party Time!

  • Only link your own projects. 
  • Direct links please.
  • Link back to my blog OR add my button to your blog!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!


Here are some featured projects from last week's party!



recycled chair by Deborah @ Upcycling My (ordinary) Life!
LOVE this!!!



garden party card by Joanna @ Under a Creative Spell!
love all the wonderful details Joanna!


pincushion by Suzy @ Suzy's Artsy Craftsy!
these look good enough to eat!


S'mores cupcakes by Joi @ Heck Fridays!
yummO!!!


framed art by Sara @ Creative Addictions by Sara!
beautiful Sara!!


If you were featured, please grab the button!












Now onto party #18







Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects!


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo on my blog for a feature.




8 comments:

Deborah March said...

BLESS your sweet heart Maria, THANK YOU for adding my nest chair to your features this week! What a compliment!!

Joanna K (aka Asia K) said...

Awwww, thank you for featuring my card here, I'm so honoured! And what a lovely company to be featured in, so much delightful inspiration!!! ;)
Hugs
Joanna x

Lori said...

Congrats to the featured artists, gorgeous and yummy projects. This Friday looks like it's filling up, I love the variety, thanks for having this site Maria!!! Hugs~Lori

Sara said...

OMGoodness Maria! You feautured my creation? Wow! I am so excited, I have no idea what to say, other than... "Thank You"! It is such an honor!! You are the best! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Inspire Me Friday Linky Party! Thanks for having me!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Love all the featured samples...such fun inspiration! Hugs ~S~

Crystal said...

i have to say that i look forward to your linking parties each & every week. they are so much fun & definitely inspiring! thanks for working so hard on them! hugs!

Merry said...

Oh wow....I so love that chair and that chocolate pincushion. So great to see such inspirational work. Thanks.