*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 11, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 19 - Show us what you made!

Happy Friday!

It's party time and we want to see it all!  INSPIRE US!
See past inspiration HERE!

Check out these featured projects from last week's party....




talisman mantra pendants by Bonita Rose @ A Life Unrehearsed!
gorgeous & inspiring Bonita!!



card by Colleen @ A Cards Delight!
gorgeous color & coloring Colleen!




money topiary by Michelle @ delicateConstruction!
so creative & a great tutorial Michelle!



scrapbook LO by Dana @ Booscraps!
this is just precious Dana, love it!!



card w/Coffee filter flowers by Kim @ A Gypsy Angel!
so creative & elegant Kim!



If you were featured, please grab your button!











Now onto party #19






Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects!


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo on my blog for a feature.



9 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Maria,

The projects from last week were beautiful! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

*Vicki* said...

Really fun projects and creations from last week!! I thought I'd so some sharing today hun!! I will add a link to my post too!! Have a great weekend!!

Kim B said...

Hi, Thanks so much for feauturing me. I am going to post my button!!! Hooray! Have a wonderful day, Kim xx

Glenda said...

I am sharing a box card--my first try at making one of these projects!
Thanks Maria!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Bonita Rose said...

thanks for picking my mantra pendants... I love making them and spreading some love into this world of ours.. xo hugs happy Friday!

scrapwordsmom said...

So happy I found you!! This is my first time...love this so much:)

Michelle said...

Aww thanks so much for the feature!!!!

Colleen Holmes said...

Oh my gosh I came to enter my card in the challenge and was so honored to see my card last week featured!! Thank you very much!!! Congratulations to the other girls featured!! Hugz, Colleen

Sara said...

Awesome Inspirations and thanks for having such a wonderful place to share our creation at! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara