*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 18, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 20 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

Wow, I've been really busy outside of blogland.  How about you, have you had time to craft?  Link up any & all your creations, we love to be inspired!

Here are our featured crafters this week!



Sugar Nellie card by Vicki @ Stamped Smiles!
such a gorgeous design Vicki!



crocheting with plastic bags by Mom Photographer!
this is an awesome project, I sooo want to give it a go!!



calendar by Susan @ Cricut and Grasshopper!
such a great idea Susan, onto my ever growing to do list
this goes!



cooking with tweens-Lemon cake by Jennifer @ Miss Maggie's Place!
looks D-lish!!!


gift card holder by Calypso @ Calypso's Candy Craft!
what a fun shape Calypso...I'd buy a bag like this in a heartbeat!

If you were featured, please grab the button!















Now onto party #20











Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects!


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.





8 comments:

Allison said...

Just adorable! I just happened to use a whole bunch of Lemonade DP tonight too!

Jessica said...

I am your newest follower! i also linked up for the Inspire Me Fridays. I added the button to my blog at artsandcraftsado.blogspot.com!

Thanks!

Charlene said...

A feast for the eyes and the stomach, Maria! Thanks for sharing.

Calypso's Crafts said...

Thanks for featuring me Maria!!! You are the bestest!!!!!

Big Hugs!!
Calypso

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Friday Link Up Party and Beautiful Inspirations! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Susan said...

Thank you so much for featuring my calendar Maria! There are so many wonderful projects and I am so honored to have mine chosen! I do hope you do a calendar, I know it would be fabulous! (And it is a lot of fun).

{{hugs}}

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome featured samples Maria!!! Hugs ~S~

Tine said...

Hi Maria. This is my first time playing along with you. I have added the button to my sidebar. Hope you like my card.