*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 12, 2011

Blessed, an Easel Card for Paper Playtime!

.


Good Monday Morning!

Here's a Stampin' Up inspired easel card.  I was paging through the 2010-2011 SU! catty and saw a lovely framed piece, page 160, if you're interested.  It really caught my eye...so I set out to see what I could create with it in mind!  (I did try the wide ribbon but it didn't work on my card!)

Paper: SU! cs
Other: MS butterfly punch,
SU! ribbon, piercing tool,
Zva Creative bling,
Cricut (plantin sch.book, letters)


Isn't this a pretty color combo?!  I left the bottom blank, so I could write a personal note of encouragement.

We have a new Paper Playtime Challenge for you today, we're making easel cards.  Pop over to the challenge blog for all the gorgeous inspiration, prize info & details, there's even an instructional video to view!


Hope you have a chance to play along!  Thanks so much for stopping by today, enjoy your Monday!
Blessings!


I shared today's creation with -
Flutterby Wednesdays - use a flutter
Simon Says Stamp - multifold cards
Marks Finest Papers -Use a Punch
The Rubber Cafe - No Designer Paper
Craft Fancy -  Use diecuts



Come join my
Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up party HERE!

16 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Love it. I especially love that it was inspired by the SU catalog. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous rendition.

Cheryl said...

oh maria hun,this is simply stunning just love love the colors on this,fantastic hun,hugs cherylxxx

Alanna said...

This is so pretty Maria. I love the colors, the design, everything about it. Hugs for a fabby Monday!

*Vicki* said...

Maria, your "b" creation is so clever and very pretty hun!! I love the different colored butterflies! ;)

Lori said...

I love your easel card! That pink butterfly just jumps off the paper!

Celeste said...

Love your easel card.... soooo pretty.

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely beautiful Maria, it looks really classy and expensive, the butterflies, letters and that verse are truly wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

melissac said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors!! Blessings and hugs!!

Kristen said...

This is gorgeous. Everything looks so pretty on the white and the text is just wonderful!!! Love it! So inspirational!

Crystal said...

Absolutely beautiful Maria!! What a great easel!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Maria this is awesome I love it!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Maria, I love the butterflies.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our multifold challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Danni said...

Oh this is awesome, Maria!! Love it! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Maria this is just fabulous. Love the beautiful scripture verse. What a superb creation. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Challenge. It is such a pleasure to visit to see what you made for us. Good luck in the stamp drawing and I hope to see you next week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Janeen said...

beautiful work, i love your stitching on the butterflies. Thanks for using entering this in the Speedy the Cat challenge to use a punch. We appreciate you.

Designing with Debbie said...

What a creative card. That is AWESOME> Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.