*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 21, 2011

The DIVAS are hopping! & COLOR-less images Day 3!

Happy Wednesday!

It's day 3 of using COLOR-less images here @ Joyful Stamper, such a fun technique!


The DIVAS are hopping...
It's time for the Designing DIVAS monthly blog hop!  We're starting the hop off at Carolyn's beautiful blog, Kirei na Kami!  If you are following along the trail, then you should have arrived here from Vicki's lovely blog, Bountiful Blessings!


Each month the DIVAS (Divine, Inspirational, Virtuous, Anointed/Artistic, Sistahs!) dig into their stash to find old & forgotten products to showcase!
Pin It

Stamps: SU! Heart & Home 
sentiment - CG
Paper: BasicGrey dp
Ink: Memento black

Does anyone remember this old Stampin Up! set from 2003?  I believe it was one of their fundraising sets.  It's has a fun crayon drawing feel to it, just darling!  I must have acquired this set from someone, I didn't even know what stamping was in 2003!! (can you imagine?!)


Your NEXT stop on the hop is Ching's fabulous blog, Not Left Standing!

Join us every month!



Thanks so much for stopping by, enjoy your day!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with -


The Squirrel & the Fox - Anything Goes 
Stamp with Fun - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Just Saying 
Catch The Bug - Lets create a scene
Little Claire's  -  Black and White
Alphabet Challenge -q is for quick
Totally Papercrafts - clean and simple
Creatalicious Challenges -  Anything Goes
**Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes -Come join my linky party!!!



30 comments:

Vicki said...

Awww, Maria, such a cute image! And just the right touches of color to make the card warm and caring! Nice job! Blessings to you, DIVA friend!

Dru said...

Hi Maria - your card is darling. Love this image. Hugs, Dru

Patti J said...

Cuteness for sure!!! Love the simplicity of this stamp set. I think I barely knew what stamping was in '03. I began 'dabbling' at it in 2001. Very well done, Maria - love it!!!

Barb said...

Oh, this is so cute! It reminds me of the notebook paper drawings my son did that we had plastered all over the refrigerator. Just think if we had saved those we could have a BUNCH of darling stamps. I like this card very much! Big hugs!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Maria, this is a fabulous CAS card. It really packs a nice punch with the crispness of the black on the white and then little punch of red. Great card.

Deb said...

hahaha! Absolutely darling! This gave me a big grin! What a perfect welcome for a new neighbor!

*Vicki* said...

Maria, this card is adorable!! I love this SU! set!! I still have it in my collection!! Great job!! :) TFS! HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

What a fabulous card Maria love those stick people and house a super CAS creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cindy said...

Very, very cute, Maria!! I never owned that set, but used it a few times at stamping events. Love it!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Too cute!
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Mary G. said...

Adorable card!!! Love the clean and simple look! I have that stamp set...hmmm, wonder where it is? :) Great job!

Cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image just love the clean and simple look,hugs cherylxxxxxx

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi maria! I posted on the wrong blog post...LOL but, anyhoo...adorable!!

Curt in Carmel said...

I'm with you, I think this image is darling, and I too had no idea what stamping was back in 2003. Love the card you made with this and that little polka dotted heart makes the card complete. Thanks very much for stopping by my blog. It was very nice of you. Best, Curt

Cheri said...

I didn't know what stamping was in 2003 either, Maria....but, now that we do know what it is, what a fabulous channel we found for our creativity! Your card is totally adorable.

Kim Sonksen said...

What a gorgeous card. I adore that stamp!

* Shaz * said...

A fabulous card, thankyou for joining us at Alphabet Challenges this time i hope you will join us again soon x

Kirei na Kami said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the splashes of color, and that polka dot heart is precious!!! So FUN!!! As soon as I saw this cutie of a creation, my face lit up:o) If I were new to your neighborhood, I would be feeling all warm and fuzzy after receiving this delightful card!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Linda said...

What a great card! I love the image and simplicity of the colours thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox - hope we'll see you again soon!

Hugs, Linda x

Ching-a-ling said...

Oh yes!! I remember this special set from SU back in the day!!! I love the whimsical childlike feel of the set and you brought that alive in your lovely card!

Lori said...

Maria, this is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the crayon-y feel of it. Thanks so much for entering the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. Good luck in the drawing and please do join us again.
Lori

Donna said...

Oh I love this image Maria, maybe they should bring it back. Fabulous card hun, hope your keeping well. hugs Donna x

Heike said...

This is a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our monthly challenge. x

pamselinski said...

Cute card

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, yes! I remember that stamp set! What fun memories. This is so adorable, Maria! Love how you added only a touch of color to your image. Really great look!

maxine said...

Hi Maria a lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire x

Stephanie said...

This is wicked cute, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug this week.

rudlis said...

Beautiful !!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenges this time i hope you will join us again soon!

mv bangalore said...

Nice post on your blog it’s very attractive to visitors and easy to understand any one would like to stay on it for a long time by Revathi

Georgina said...

Such a cute card. Really different.
Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.