*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 8, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 23 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

Time to party!!  Come join in this week's linky party and show us what you've been creating!  I'm posting a bit early tonight, don't want to miss kick-off for the first regular season football game!!!

Awesome party last week, check out all the inspiration HERE!  And here are some featured crafts...



coffee table redo by Artsy Vava!
fabulous job!!!


card by Suzanne @ Scrap Bitz!
so gorgeous Suzanne!


cardboard chandelier from Jellyfish Jelly - Creative Kids!
so creative!!


card by Loretta @ Love to Create!
absolutely beautiful Loretta!

recipes by Kimberly @ The Brown Eyes Have It!
yummO!



If you were featured, please grab the button!











Now onto party #23







Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects!


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back or post my button on your blog.  Also,by linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



6 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my coffee table redo! Thanks, too, for hosting the weekly parties.

Miya said...

Thank you for featuring my Chandelier!

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Maria!! You have won the mystery FBD stamp that I was giving as blog candy during the FBD Blog Hop. Please send me your addy--rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a wonderful blog you have
Have added your button to my sidebar and sharing a DIY photoframe tutorial
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Tara said...

I can't wait to check out some of these awesome new to me blogs!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

such gorgeous inspiration features...definitely inspiring! i have to say that this one of my fav challenges out there...thanks for always hosting it! hugs!