*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 15, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 24 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

I'm lovin' all the wonderful creations linked up here each week, you all ROCK!!!   Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!

If you haven't seen everything from our last party, take a look HERE!
And check out these features...



book page wreath by Sarah @ Alderberry Hill!
so creative, beautiful Sarah!


mini album by Janis @ Pause Dream Enjoy!
absolutely delightful!!!

tall card by Hazel @ My Crafty Outlook!
so beautiful Hazel!

amoire makeover by Anna @ Lasso The Moon!
fabulous idea Anna!

Christmas ornament by Crystal @ Crystal's Crafty Creations!
how adorable is this?!!



If you were featured, please grab your button!












Now onto party #24







Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects!


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



8 comments:

Janis said...

Thank you so much! I love all the projects and inspiration! What a great thing you are doing for all of us. Hugs! :) Janis

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for featuring my tall card. It's lovely to come hear and see so much inspiration and talent x

malia said...

Hi Maria, great features. The cards are little works of art. Happy Weekend my friend! malia

Celeste said...

Absoutley beautiful creations.....

Tara said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to check out some of these links! Thanks for putting this together for us!
Tara

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting the link up party! I participated with my recent craft post and I am your newest GFC follower. also put your button in my sidebar. how fun! what wonderful inspiration all these projects are giving me...now if I only had more free time ;-) Blessings, katie

Glenda Atkins said...

Love all the wonderful creations on this blog, so many talented people!!

newbie paper crafter said...

Hi Maria..your work is beautiful and so inspiring... Thanks for your imput.. you were the very first to leave a comment on my blog.. I am new to cardmaking, only doing it for about a month and even newer to a blog (about a week) So, I was thrilled by your kind encouragement.