*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 22, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 25 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

It's party time!!!  I've been completely in awe of your projects, I am so enjoying seeing the variety of creativity you all bring each week!  Seriously!!!

If you missed last week's linky party, check out ALL the wonderful projects HERE!
Now here are our five featured crafts...



card by Chrissy D @ Creating with Chrissy!
this cracks me up! great job Chris!!




card by Tara @ Homemade Happiness!
so beautiful & elegant Tara!!




fairy birthday party by Malia @ Yesterday on Tuesday!
wow, this is amazing Malia, you did an awesome job!


digitals by Paulette @ Create with TLC!
love your images & sentiments Paulette!



cork pumpkin card by DeeDee @ Scrappin' with DeeDee!
such a fabulous design DeeDee!!


If you were featured, please grab your button!











Now onto party #25








Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects!


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



8 comments:

DeeDee said...

Thank you Maria for featuring my little Snippet card! I'm very excited to have my work shine! Thank you for having the linky party every week! It's loads of FUN and very inspirational! HUGS! :)

Tara said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for featuring my card! I love your link up party and try to link up every week! I just love looking at the all the different 'new to me' blogs for inspiration! Thanks for all that you do!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Linking up for the first time and a new follower! Everything here is just so gorgeous! Thanks for hosting!
HUGS~
Jenni

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Love the mix you always have. Thanks for hosting your party. So much fun!

Marlene said...

Great featured projects! I love that mummy card, especially! LOL!

malia said...

thanks for making my morning, Maria! seriously i had a terrible day yesterday and seeing you kindly included my fairy changed my mood!

Samantha said...

Thanks for the great challenge and fabby blog you have! hugs me xx

Jessica @ a new adventure said...

Fantastic inspiration! I just linked up for the first time.

http://www.anewadventureblog.com/2011/09/inspire-me-fridays.html