*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 29, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 26 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

It's party time and I'm so happy you're here!!!  I'm blown away each week with the projects linked up,  thank you so much for sharing!!

If you missed last week's party, check it out HERE!  and here are our featured artists...



wreath by Sarah @ Alderberry Hill!
this is fabulous Sarah, love it!



Christmas card by Chris @ Twinkles Glow with Stamps!
so beautiful Chris!!


broken mirror makeover by Ann @ Make the Best of Things!
amazing painting Ann!!


Stitched card by Wendy @ Lollydolly Crafts!
so lovely Wendy!

greeting card by Loretta @ Love to Create!
such a darling little image!


If you were featured, please grab your button!











Now onto party #26








Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects!


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



7 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party!!!

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Thanks for hosting your fun party. It is such a fun mix of projects.
And thanks for mentioning my broken mirror project!

Tara said...

Awesome party! I love to visit each week to check out what everyone has been crafty making!
Tara

malia said...

Wow what a great wreath! I am also amazed by everyone's creativity. Hope you had a fantastic week and will have a great weekend! Malia

Jenni said...

Hoppy Friday Friend! Thanks for hosting!!

Sarah Gill said...

Oh I am so happy you featured my wreath, I can't thank you enough.
Thanks also for hosting this great link party!

Sarah @ Alderberry Hill

Linda said...

Wow beautiful wreath!!!! Fabulous!!!!