*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 26, 2011

Belli Challenge - 4,3,2,1

Happy Wednesday!

There's a new Creative Belli challenge up.  We're using the 4,3,2,1 theme, intrepret however you wish!  I used 4 layers, 3 colors, 2 stamps and 1 ribbon!

Pin It

Stamps: Little Paper Shop sentiment, Hero Arts background stamp
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co dp
Ink: Memento ink pad, Versamark, Copic markers
Other: Nesties, SU! ribbon,
piercing tool for faux stitching.

I have been wanting to use one of these rosettes for some time now.  I tried making them and for some reason I could not get the hang of it.  Then Susan @ Cricut and Grasshopper came to my rescue!  I watched her video and copied her thumb action!  lol  yay, victory, so I quickly created this card, isn't is pretty?  too fun!  Thank you Susan!

Wishing you all a happy day!
Blessings!



Come join my
Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up party HERE!

I've shared today's creation with -


Craft Your Passion - Use KRAFT Paper
Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet -Anything Goes
Let`s Ink It Up - Think Pink 
Less Is More -Polka dots
Crafty Ann's -clean and simple

25 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh maria this is just beautiful oh really love this super layout hugs cherylxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is stunning a perfect creation hugs pops x x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Holly said...

How sweet is this??? I love the colors and that gorgeous rosette!!

Joan Ervin said...

Love the pretty colors you used, Maria, and your rosette is soooo beautiful especially with that sweet little stamped sentiment in the center!!!

Ellie said...

Beautiful card Maria. Love the clean and simple look, gorgeous flowers you made and love the colors. The pink looks so nice with the kraft!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great clean and simply design!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous Maria!! Love that rosette you've created and the colors look fabulous! :)

Susan said...

Maria, this turned out beautiful! What a perfect rosette! I'm so glad the video helped. They are tricky to make but once you get the hang of it they are so fun to create, aren't they? Thank you also for the shout out! ;)

Susan

Janis said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and the stitching and layout design. :)

Chrissie said...

Super card Maria... love the simplicity!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sue said...

A great card Maria. Sue.x

coldwaters2 said...

Another gorgeous CAS card Maria love the colours and that Rosette.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Robin Parker said...

Maria, love the clean and simple look to your creation. Great color combination of the gray and pink.

Chrissy D said...

Maria - How do you keep up with everything??? I am struggling this year! LOL Gorgeous Clean and Simple card!

maryr917 said...

love your flower Maria-I have never made one either-I jsut bought a die to help me out so hope it works-this is a great card for the 1234 challenge

Karen W said...

This is so neat, very pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, so adorable, Maria! And a great interpretation of that challenge. I love the kraft mixed with the pink. Fabulous stamping and super cute rosette, too. I'm so glad you shared this with us at The Kraft Journal. Thanks for playing along. :)

Ann Whitfield said...

This is beautiful Maria, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's

Ann x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- I have never made a rosette either- gotta give it a try! Great challenge card!

bastelengel said...

A beautiful card! I love the color combi.

joy said...

Wonderful card. I love your stitching and the rosette!

Emma H said...

I'm going to go check out that tutorial, cause I could never get the hang of those rosettes either! Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with our krafty challenge at Craft Your Passion this week!

Jan Hennings said...

this is sooo cute!

scrap joanny said...

so elegant card - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs joanna