*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 5, 2011

Halloween Blog Candy & a WooHoo!

Happy Wednesday!

WooHoo!  we're halfway through the week!   I have a really quick CAS congratulatory card to share today!

Pin It

Stamps: sentiment Paper Smooches
Paper: SU! kraft cs
Ink: Memento ink pad
Other: SU! chalks, baker's twine,
woodgrain pdf-source unknown
Cricut: Storybook cart, pg34 owl & shadow.

I was singing Blue Moon while creating this one!


My Halloween blog CANDY give-away!
Open to All!
Just enter your name & email HERE!



Have you seen the new challenge over @ Paper Playtime?  Check it out!

Paper Playtime












There's a new Cricut challenge in town...Simply Crafts,
hosted by the lovely Pam & Gloria!  Check it out!




Simply Crafts Challange Blog
Simply Crafts











And be sure to check out Link up for Pink...

www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be guest designing tomorrow & I'm excited to share with you what I created!
Enjoy your day!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with - 

Tacky Tuesday - owl cut & Hooo
Try It On Tuesday - Make It Minimal
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - ZOO or Animal 
Make it Monday - anything Goes
Woodware USA -Anything Goes
One Stop Craft -  Just for Men
Crafty Catz -Things with Wings
Paper Crafting Journey - Die cuts and/or a punches
Cooking with Cricut - anything goes 

18 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Love the owl! Great card!

Katina said...

Such a fab card Maria! Thanks for joining in with us at Papertake Weekly this week. :o)

scrapperjulia said...

I love your owl, cute card! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

Cheryl said...

oh hun what a gorgeous card that owl is just so cute love it hugs cherylxxx

Lisa M said...

I love your CAS hoot owl. Such a great design!

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Janis said...

Maria - you are awesome. I love your card! Oh my gosh! I pinned it. How did you put the PIN IT button by the picture? Teach me! :) I also love the way you included so much info on this post. You are so thoughtful to all your friends! Hugs! Love you! :) Janis

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful and fun card Maria!! Love that owl!! He looks textured. The woodgrain is perfect!!
hugs,
Chris

Patti J said...

Great card, Maria! Now you have ME singing blue moon!!! lol :)

Alanna said...

Your card is super cute. Love the owl.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab owl. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love this little owl and I cannot get Blue Moon out of my head now!

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Kim Sonksen said...

That card is fabulous!!! I love some Owls :)))
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comment - I appreciate it

Mad Crafter said...

Fabulous card!!! this owl ROCKS!! Love the sentiment!! Too cute. TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut this week!
~Madison CWC DT funkycards.blogspot.com

Julie Marshall said...

Love that owl!

Jen said...

Love your hoot owl, Maria! Cute card. Thanks for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

What a super adorable card! The owl the wall, everything looks just awesome!

Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Crafting Journey!

Hugs,
Wendy