*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 6, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 27 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

Ready to party and show us what you've made?  We want to see it all!!!


Such awesome & unique links last week, WOW!  If you missed them, click here!
And some featured crafts from party 26...



menu printable by Jessica @ A New Adventure blog!
just perfect, love this Jessica!



subway art by Tina @ Embellishments by Tina!
too fun Tina, love it!




Christmas card by  Pat @ Stamp, Paper and Ink!
just delightful Pat!!!




homemade applesauce by Rene @ Budget Saving Mom!
looks delish Rene!!!




shaped card by Abi @ Where's my Table?!
Abi, this is wonderful in every way!!


If you were featured, please grab your button!












Now onto party #27









Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



My Halloween blog CANDY give-away!
Open to All!
Just enter your name & email HERE!




8 comments:

Lori said...

You always pick some of my favorites. I do try to visit the blogs at the party and I printed Jessica's menu too! You have been posting some fabulous cards, I'm just still behind in commenting.

Emily said...

thanks for hosting. So many great ideas.!

malia said...

happy happy weekend!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Link Up Party and Beautiful Inspirations!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Abi said...

I'm featured!!! You've made my day. Thank you xx

Merry said...

Thanks for another wonderful linky party full of inspiration. Will be back tomorrow to check out some links.

Crystal said...

congrats to the featured crafters...such great projects! hugs!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I am thrilled to be featured! Thanks so much!