*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 13, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 28 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

Sound the trumpets, release the doves....it's party time! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net so glad you can join us!

If you missed last week's party, check it out HERE!
Have a look at these featured crafts...





shaped card @ Tiggertastic!
so creative & beautiful!!


ATC by Sara @ Welcome to My Dark Side!
this is fabulous Sara, too fun!!!

coffee filter wreath by Suzy @ Suzy Homemaker!
this is on my 'to do' list for 2011, I better hurry!
beautiful job Suzy!!!

nail polish tutorial by Jenn @ Miss Maggie's Place!
love these tiny little fingers, fun paint idea too!

spinner card by Merry @ MerryMade Cards & Crafts!
so adorable Merry, love the spinning critter!


And since we had over a 150 entries, I picked one more feature...

Christmas card by Scrappy @ Its a Scrappy World!
this made me chuckle, so cute Scrappy!



If you were featured, please grab your button!










Now onto party #28!





Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



7 comments:

Glenda said...

Great looking featured projects! I had fun making this wreath/wall hanging and wanted to share with you!
Glenda

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Merry said...

Woohoo...thanks so much for featuring my little hedgehog card. Very honoured. I always enjoy visiting and seeing such a variety of inspiration. :-)

malia said...

that manicure makes me smile! happy weekend!

suzyhomemaker said...

Thank you so much for featuring me. So exciting. This is actually the first time I have been featured somewhere.

Thanks for hosting.

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Wooo Hooo!!! Thank You for featuring my ATC!!! I am so excited!!!! Awesome Link Up Party, I have another ATC to share!!! Have a wonderful week!!!

chel wakley said...

Hi, I'm with an online vintage dress boutique called Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com) and I adore your blog. Shabby Apple offers affordable, stylish attire perfect for a day at work or play, or a night on the town. We would love to partner with you and offer your readers a 10% off coupon as well as the opportunity to giveaway one of our dresses on your blog. Please check us out at www.shabbyapple.com and let me know if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Thanks,

Chelsea Wakley

cwakely@shabbyapple.com
(this is only open to US residents, if this is not a possibility please let me know)