*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 20, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 29 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

Let's get this party started!!!

Did you see all the awesome creations from last week's party?  oH mY wOrD...lots of halloween inspiration too!

Here are our features...



furniture make-over by Mary @ The Decorative Paintbrush!
fabulous design Mary!!


no sew pumpkins by Emily @ Naptime Creations!
love these!!  would look great in my 'pumpkin' room!

beautiful you card by Dori @ Live, Love, Laugh & Craft!
I love "beautiful you" cards!  ...love the orange color too!

oatmeal/apple recipe by Kelley @ The Grant Life!
how creative is this?!  looks yummy!

easel card by Lalkygirl @ My Creative Place!
beautiful fall colors!


If you were featured, please grab your button!











Now onto party #29







Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.; anything handmade.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.





The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

4 comments:

Anniebee said...

Hi, Maria! I'm one of your new teammates on the Joy's Life DT and I wanted to drop by, say hello and check out your blog since I wasn't familiar with it before. I love your cards! You're very talented with the Copics. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and to working with you on the team.

Anne
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Janis said...

I just can't get over all these people's creative projects! I love your Inspire Me Fridays link up Parties!!

Ela @ Scrapidoodlelicious@blogspot.com said...

Thanks for hosting. This is my first and I am a new follower. Hope you can visit my blog too.

K. Joy said...

Yay, I was able to play! Your linky party is so fun to look through!! :)