*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 27, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 30 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

It's time to INSPIRE and be INSPIRED!  Show us what you've been working on!  Link it up!

If you missed all the creativity from last week's party, click HERE!
Check out our featured crafts...




side step card by Becky @ Bouncy flouncy fun fun fun!
this is just too fun,fun,fun Becky, love it!


burlap bunting by Emily @ Naptime Creations!
such a great idea Emily!



card for a boy by Lori @ Creative Paper My Way!
fabulous masculine card Lori!!


Cricut tutorial- decorating by Ela @ Scrapidoodlelicious!
this is amazing Ela, I'll be trying this for sure!!

winter card by Liv @ Liverts!
this is so sweet Liv!!

If you were featured, please grab your button!












Now onto party #30









Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.






The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

10 comments:

Glenda said...

Lovely featured projects!
Glenda

Luanne said...

very lovely cards from everyone. I especially like the side step card, so much fun.


Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Becky G said...

I have a big ole smiley grin on my face right now! Thanks Maria for featuring my card! I love this challenge and enjoy seeing all the talented crafters here!

Ela @ Scrapidoodlelicious@blogspot.com said...

Thanks for featuring my background using Cricut machine. Love your party.

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Link Up Party!!!! So many wonderful creations!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Lori said...

Thank you for choosing my 'boy' card, Maria! I love this link up party, so much fun to visit all of the blogs. Smiles!!

Silke Ledlow said...

As always...beautiful inspirations....so fun to check them out! Hugs ~S~

Crystal said...

congrats to the winners...such great projects to be featured! love all the inspiration i find here! hugs and blessings!

Jackie said...

Wow, this is awesome (Susan sent me) so grateful, what fun. All these ideas are fabulous, what a huge inspiration for sure. I hope I can be an inspiration too. thank you.

xGemmax said...

Lots of gorgeous creations..very inspirational :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma