*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 27, 2011

A Turkey for Dinner?!

Happy Thursday!

What a week, ugh, I think I'm actually staying home today....all day!  lol  I finally had a chance to collect the names for my 'pumpkin' candy draw from our Mother Goose blog hop.

I have a silly thank you card to share today.   Make Us Laugh is the theme @ Aud Sentiments this week, pop over to the challenge blog for some fun creations, Bugaboo is sponsoring!

Pin It

Stamps: Bugaboo digi (turkey)
sentiments - CG
Paper: SU! kraft cs, K&Co dp
Ink: Copic markers
Other: Stickles, dimensionals,
piercing tool for faux stitching.


Thought this was a cute way to use this image for thanking a hostess for a wonderful holiday meal!



Even though my kiddos are older, every year I bring out this Thanksgiving favorite for anyone willing to read it!  It has made a 'memory' in our home!

It's a fun little story geared to young children, but it always makes me giggle!  ...Mr & Mrs Moose would like to have Turkey for dinner, so off Mr Moose goes to find & invite Turkey to their holiday meal.  Turkey, as you can imagine, misunderstands and the adventure begins!

Ok, the candy winner is Sharon from Mee Mee's Creations! yay!  Congrats Sharon!
My next candy will be up the beginning of November!   Thank you all for playing along!

Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!


I shared today's humor with -

Whimsical Wednesdays - animal
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle -   Bon Appetit
Craft Your Passion - Use KRAFT Paper
Digi Darla Challenge -Fall Fun
Forever Friends - Anything Goes
Squigglefly -Saying Thanks
Corrosive Challenges -Flying Things 
Scrappy Frogs - Something that Flies
Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters -Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - layer upon layer
That's Krafty Thursday - use kraft 


This card was featured @ The Spotted Chick...

13 comments:

Julie said...

Poor turkey! Your card is so creative. Love it!
Hugs,
julie

Crystal said...

HEHEHEH this is sooooo CUTE!!!! How fun and creative Maria!

Michelle B. said...

So creative, I love it! Poor turkey, he has no idea!!

Patti J said...

Maria, this is so cute - love that turkey! Thanks for sharing!!!

Tina said...

wow Maria - love the layout and the image is a crack up. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Hows the weather? We are finally starting to feel brisk and cool - keeping those fingers crossed cuz last week was around 90' ick! so done with this heat.

have a great weekend friend. Happy Halloween
xo
tina

Danni said...

LOL!! what a fun and cute card!

Lisa xx said...

this did make me chuckle!

Denise said...

Your card is so funny! Love it.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- love the cute Turkey!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Losing my mind again...thought I had left a comment earlier. I got the biggest chuckle out of this card. I WILLhave to case this wonderful card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have a make a pocket card in a few days and I need a thank you card for Thanksgiving. I will CASE your card and add a link. What a great idea to send the thank you card in ADVANCE.

mamichelle said...

This is fantastic!!!

Snoopy said...

I love this card! Thanks for the inspiration. :D

Hugs,
Snoopy :D