*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 24, 2011

You make me Smile in 10 minutes or less!

Good Monday Morning!!

Hope you all had a super weekend!  I was up early this morning and actually had a chance to play along over @ SCS (Splitcoast Stampers).   My old 'stomping ground' before I started blogging.

I used SCS's CAS sketch (as a starting point) and pulled my color combo from Jay Gee's Nook challenge...and created this...

Pin It


Stamps: TPC Studio stamps (travel journey),
sentiment - Verve Stamps
Paper: SU! cs & dsp
Ink: Memento ink pad
Other: MS border punch, cotton string,
vintage seambinding ribbon, Cropadile punch.

Hope my quickie card gives you a smile!
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card ... like the unusual colour combination and the little camera image is fab ... and it only took 10 minutes - wow! Elizabeth x

Abi said...

Wow, wish I could do this in 10 mins!! Fabulous x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

xGemmax said...

Gorgeous card hun..simple but sooooo effective :D
hugs and xx
Gemma

*Vicki* said...

You make me smile girl!! This is a really darling creation!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Donna said...

Beautiful card Maria, the pastel colours are beautiful with the kraft and this card has definitely made me smile :) Donna x

Patti J said...

Very nice - you make ME smile!!! Hugs...

Jay Gee said...

This is lovely Maria. The colours are gorgeous and I love that tag. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Donna said...

Fabulous card Maria, will surely put a smile on someones face. hugs Donna x

Lori said...

Love this, Maria! The colors, sketch and the camera image on a tag...perfect.

Crystal said...

Super CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Great CAS card Maria and love that ribbon!

Live*Laugh*Love said...

Hey I tried following you but some maintence with the site, but would love for you to follow me than I can follow you when it's not being "crazy" lol thanks so much :) have a great day!!!

Tara

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable, Maria!! Great design. So love the kraft and love the mix of colors and papers. the little camera just makes me smile. :)