*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 16, 2011

Fish You Were Here!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

The Designing DIVAS are hopping today!  We've been digging into our older stash to see what we could find!   I found these seriously ancient Provocraft fishy stickers, too fun!

Pin It

Sentiment: Joy's Life stamps (Wild Life Puns)
Paper: SU! cs
Ink: Memento ink pad
Other: Provocraft stickers

I'm having such a blast with my new stamps from Joy's Life! These Punny Sentiments crack me up and match so many of the whimsical images (and stickers) I already have!

Joy's Life has just recently started a new challenge blog and we would love your support, won't you come follow us and play along?!

Ok, if you're hopping with the DIVAS today, your next stop is my lovely friend Sue Morris @ Sue's Sentiments!  Her project will make you smile!!

NOTE:  The DIVAS hop starts @ 10:00 am est
@ Chris' blog, Creating with Chrissy!!





Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with -


Try It On Tuesday -Wish You Were Here
Bearly Mine -One for the boys
Creative Craft Challenges - Minamalistic
Alphabet Challenge - U is for under the sea
Glitter Geeks - humorous

22 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeoous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very sweet indeed
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Elena said...

I would never tell that these fishes are stickers! What a sweet card, Maria!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO cute, Maria! That sentiment cracks me up, too. How perfectly perfect it is with those fish stickers. Way to rock the old stash, my friend!

Gina said...

This is so cute! I have a ton of stickers that are doing nothing but sitting in a drawer. I think I may need to pull them out and give them another look.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh Maria, whenever I come to your blog, I know I can count on one of your projects bringing a smile to your face! Your card is SUPER cute! Love those cute fishies!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love this card the play on words is perfect!

Michelle said...

Hehehe....It adorable :)

Cindy said...

Maria, this is a very cute card!!! Those fish are just adorable!! Glad you played along in this months hop!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling- I rarely use stickers....I should go check mine out....! Congrats on the DT at Maria's- how fun!

Barb said...

Maria, this card cracks me up! Very colorful and very fun!

Marlene said...

Such a fun card, Maria - I love it! Hope you're doing well. Sorry I haven't been around much lately...been slacking on the whole blogging thing.

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

This is a fun and cheerful card. Very creative use of the stickers. Love it.

Janis said...

What a fun card!

Lori said...

Love the colors! It's very cute and very punny....

Sue W said...

What a fun card Maria! Love everything about it!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hahahahhaa...this instantly brought a smile to my face maria. SO cute!! fabulous job my friend!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How very fun, Maria! Perfect for both challenges.

Mary G. said...

LOVE those fish! Their expressions are priceless!! Beautifully done!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun!! Love that sentiment and the fish stickers are perfect!! Beautiful!!
hugs,
Chris

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is toooo cute! love all the bold colors (-:

Vicki said...

Oh, Maria! You "quack" me up! This cardis too cute! Love those stickers! Blessings to you!