*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 10, 2011

Have you been to the Cricut Craft Room yet??

Just checkin' in quick?

Have you been playing in the Cricut Craft Room yet...it's free!  I played around a bit but didn't have time to do all I wanted!   If you were there, let me know what you thought!

here's today's card...

Pin It

Sentiment:  Joy's Life stamps (Yummy Pun)
Paper: SU! cs
Cricut:  Home Accents, pear

A fun card for my hubby!
Hope you're enjoying your day!
Blessings!




I shared today's creation with -


Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Punches and Dies
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Simplicity 
CASE Study Challenge - Case the card 
Freshly Brewed - food
Creative Craft Challenges - Minimalistic
Cooking with Cricut -  fruits, cornucopia or harvest time

4 comments:

Jacilynn said...

I love your card. Pears are soo cute
!

Trish and Treasure said...

Your card made me smile!

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable!! Love that fun play on words and what sweet little pears. Looks fabulous with the kraft. :)

Tina said...

great looking set of pears...I have a cricut too and never really use it to make cards...better get to checking out that site...

hope all is well.

happy weekend.
tina