*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 3, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 31 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

Ready to party?
Such great inspiration @ last week's party, my To Do list has turned into a To Do journal...I'm lovin' it!

Check out our featured Crafters...




fall card by Glenda @ Glenda's Cards!
perfect for fall, beautiful Glenda!



Lace tile coasters by Jessica @ Arts and Crafts Ado!
love it, these would make a lovely hostess gift!


paper Christmas tree @ Manualidades por mi!
beautifully done!


CAS card by Crystal @ Crystal's Crafty Creations!
this makes me want to blink my eyes & swish my ponytail,
love it Crystal!



Chili/Taco Soup by Rene @ Budget Saving Mom!
lovely idea to can this Rene & have a "ready made" meal
to share or eat!



If you were featured, please grab your button!














Now onto party #31











Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.  

11 comments:

malia said...

Hi Maria, Thanks so much for hosting! xo Malia

Dr Sonia S V said...

Maria I have been missing your linky parties- such gorgeous inspiration Love the white tree
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Rene said...

Thank you for featuring my ChiliTaco Soup! I appreciate it and am honored! I tweeted this for you and posting on my Facebook page. Are you on Facebook? If you are, stop in and say HI and let me know your page so that I can follow you there, too! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Budget-Saving-Mom/93051327044

Thanks and have a super weekend! Rene

Jackie said...

Good morning, all. Hi, Maria, I love your Inspire me Fridays! I believe this time I did it correctly. I am going to work on two more projects to link i'm excited and this motivates me to create. Thanks for the inspiration, GF.

www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com
Jackie

Diane said...

I'm a new follower from www.littlee.org/blog. I would love a follow back. You have a very cute blog! And thanks for hosting linky party.

Janis said...

I love seeing the variety of projects every week!

Merry said...

Thanks Monica for this terrific place to share our creations. I hope to have time this week to check out lots of peoples work. I love that white christmas tree.

Crystal said...

AWWW Thanks Maria for the feature :))))) Big hugs sweetie!

Spyder said...

Fabulous creations!
(Lyn)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

These are beautiful!! I love all the variety!

Crystal said...

congrats to the featured artists! and as always, thanks for hosting such an amazing link party! big hugs and blessings!