*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 11, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 32 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

Come one, come all....show us what you've been up to, past & present projects accepted here!  It's all about inspiring one another!!!

I really appreciate those who have posted my badge (or link) on your blogs!  Thank you for your support!!

Last week's party inspiration is HERE, if you missed anything!


Here are our featured crafters....



Layout by Amanda @ Whiteruffles Designs!
such a beautiful pc of 'heart'work!!




fondant cookies by Caroline @ KISS - Keep it Sweet & Simple!
too beautiful to eat!!


Thanksgiving pallet project by Missy @ Marvelously Messy!
I lack Thanksgiving decor,
this is a step in the right direction Missy! great job!



Gratitude Book by Malia @ Yesterday on Tuesday!
Beautiful idea Malia!!



Thanksgiving tree by Lesley @ Freaking Craft!
Wouldn't this be fun to make while Thanksgiving
dinner is cooking and everyone is gathered around?!
love this!


Joy Christmas card by Kristina @ Pearl Gateway!
so lovely Kristina!


CAS Christmas cards by Cathy @ Cathy's Creative Corner!
Clean & Simple...these make my heart swoon!!!



If you were featured, please grab your button!












Now onto party #32








Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



6 comments:

Lori said...

You've chosen another great batch of projects!!!

lesley said...

wow! thanks for featuring my tree! I really appreciate it!

lesley
www.freakingcraft.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Thank you for featuring my layout...This truely means the world to me

Amanda

malia said...

Hi Maria! Thanks so much for including my project in your picks. Thank you for hostessing and have a lovely weekend! Malia

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi maria! :)

Hope your enjoying this beautiful sunday. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. *hugs* These projects are fabulous!!

Merry said...

Oh wow...so many inspiring Projects.....congrats to all those that have been showcased.