*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 17, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 33 - Linky Party!

 Happy Friday!

First I want to announce the winner of my Sunflower blog candy ....

Babe O'Mara

Congrats hun & thanks so much for playing along!  Contact me with your address and I'll get your candy right out to you!!


Now its time to party & show us what you've been up to!

Last week's party ROCKed!

Here are our featured crafts...



Christmas card by Teresa @ Paperie Blooms!
so lovely Teresa!


spoon art by Dr Sonia @ Cards, Crafts and Kids Projects!
such a fun idea, so creative!!



Cricut card by Janis @ Pause Dream Enjoy!
this card just makes me smile,
beautifully done Janis!



DIY Herbal Cold & Cough Syrup by Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable!
Thank you for sharing this Andrea!!!



scalloped edged card by Kym @ Kym's Crafty Cards!
wonderful design Kym, so pretty!




If you were featured, please grab your button!











Now onto party #33







Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

6 comments:

Janis said...

Yeah! Thank you for featuring my card. Hugs! :) Janis

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You Maria I am glad you and your readers like dour recycling craft
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

malia said...

Happy weekend Maria!

dogsmom said...

Thank you for hosting. I will be back over the weekend to click around.
I am off now to add your link to my post.

Babe O'Mara said...

Thanks for choosing me for the blog candy. WOO HOO

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Spyder said...

Fabulous makes, Mine is my first card made with out glue!
(Lyn)