*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 24, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 34 - Linky Party!

 Happy Friday!

Are you ready to party?   Link up whatever you would like to show us, let's inspire each other!!

If you missed last week's party, check it out HERE!
And here are our featured crafts...




invitation by Karli @ Crafting with Class!
beautiful Karli!  lovely design!!


Christmas ornament by Erin @ My Very Educated Mother!
love this, thanks for a great tutorial Erin!



Christmas card by Chris @ Twinkles Glow with Stamps!
this is so lovely Chris!!



Christmas planner by Cathy @ Scraps of Life!
I SOOO need to make this!  Brilliant design with
these printables Cathy!!




Paper cone wreaths by Brandi @ Sparkle Shimmer & Twinkle!
Fabulous Brandi!!!  I have lots of
Christmas paper....have to give it a go!



If you were featured, please grab your button!












Now onto party #34








Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



11 comments:

Lori said...

Great Picks!!!

~Randee said...

Thanks for hosting!! I am now following you!! Hope you will come follow the CHAOS!!! ;0

DelightfullyCrazy said...

Great challenge, love the work of the design team, very creative and imaginative!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Good Morning Maria! :) I trust all is well with you and yours? I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! I decided I would play along this time since I just finished a home Decor project last night. :P I always enjoy looking at all of these projects. So pretty!! Well, Have a great wknd my friend and TTYL!!

Glenda said...

Congrats winners! Beautiful projects!
Thanks for another fun Inspire me Fridays!
Glenda
http:/glendascards.blogspot.com/

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Challenge Maria and Congrats to the winners!!!

Queenie said...

Gorgeous projects Maria..feeling all christmasy now!!

malia said...

Wow Maria, there are some really fabulous paper crafters out there! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving my friend! XO Malia

malia said...

Thank you for your kind comment about my dog situation, Maria. I truly appreciate your friendship. xo Malia

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful picks, all are very inspirational!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Thanks so much for spotlighting my card!! I am deeply honored, Maria!! Gorgeous cards and projects displayed here!!! So much creativity and talent!!
hugs,
Chris