*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 7, 2011

A Holly branch Star wreath! (12-7)

Happy Wednesday!


I'm lovin' the newest stamp set from Joy's Life, Wintery Puns.  One of the stamps in the set, Happy Holly days, just makes me smile.


Pin It


Stamps: Joy's Life Stamps (Wintery Puns) clear stamps
Paper: SU! kraft cs
Ink: SU! white craft ink
Other: white embossing powder



I created this star 'wreath' with holly & holly branches.  A very easy project.  

  1. Try to find somewhat straight branches when trimming your holly bush/tree.
  2. arrange branches in star pattern, I used a bit of hot glue to keep them in place
  3. wrap each intersection with twine
  4. tuck in the holly leaf stem, wrap with more twine or add a bit of glue if needed!
Hope my project inspire you to bring a little nature in for the holidays!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!

A Crafty Soiree

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how adorable! I absolutely love this ornament, Maria! I'm such a nature girl, this is right up my alley! Love the organic look and love how quick and easy this is! Brilliant!

joy said...

What a great idea! This will be perfect to add a little spark to my country Christmas tree in my kitchen! I guess I'll be in the bushes this morning!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this great idea- a perfect project for the Holidays!

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Maria ! What a delightful idea ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

maryr917 said...

this is such a great idea for a Christmas project Maria-love it!!

Janis said...

Very, very pretty!!