*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 1, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 35 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

Welcome to the party!  Can't wait to see what you've been working on!

If you missed last week's party, look HERE!  SO much inspiration...thank you all for sharing every week!!
Here are our featured crafts...



Heaven in your mouth bar by Katie @ My Darling Days!
SUPER EASY, you'll want to visit Katie's blog
for this one!! Seriously!!



shaped card by Tracey @ My Creative Place!
Beautiful Tracey!


sweater to hat by Victoria @ Vixen Made!
wouldn't this make a fun gift, brilliant Victoria!


CAS card by Luanne @ The Crafter's Reference!
Such a great clean & simple style Luanne, love it!


Home Made colored sugar by Trish @ Mom On Timeout!
Just in time for cookie baking day, thanks Trish!



Pop Up card  by Dr Sonia @ Cards, Crafts and Kids Projects!
Sonia offers a template & wonderful tutorial!  Fabulous!


If you were featured, please grab your button!














Now onto party #35









Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

7 comments:

Vixen said...

Thanks so much, Maria, for featuring my hat!! You're so sweet!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.


Hugs Riet.xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You for featuring my card and tutorial Maria. Thrilled and Honored
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Thanks again for featuring my brownies... you had a lot of great entries!

Connie @ Path to Wellness said...

Thanks so much for hosting! New follower of your blog :)

lalkygirl said...

hi maria
thanks so much for featuring my card ,i am honoured
happy crafting
tracey x

Luanne said...

Thanks so much! for featuring my card. Hugs!

Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com