*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 22, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 38 - Linky Party!

Happy Friday!    Merry Christmas!

Party time!

Last week's party was very inspirational, if you missed all the wonderful link-ups, click HERE!

Here are the featured crafts...



Christmas project by Lori @ Choux Choux!
oh so sweet Lori!



Eggnog waffle french toast by Rachel @ The Traveling Spoon!
looks delicious Rachel!!



Magnolia Advent Calendar by Mandy @ A Sprinkling of Glitter!
Beautifully done Mandy!




Christmas candy @ Sew Fantastic!
yummO, a quick & easy recipe!


winter card by Deni @ Impuls!
cozy mittens!
lovin' the simplicity of this design Deni!!


Book page decor by Ann @ Make the Best of Things!
this is going on my 'to do' list, love it!!!


If you were featured, please grab your button!











Now onto party #38







Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



7 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you so much for featuring my sweet angels Christmas card! Love your linky party - always see wonderful things... Merry Christmas!

Rachel said...

Thanks for featuring my french toast - I think I might be making it again for Christmas morning! But just in case you don't like French Toast, I'm posting a bread pudding variation - and some Christmas cookies, of course :)

malia said...

Merry Xmas Sweet Friend! xo

Ellie said...

Hi Maria, just stopping by to wish you a Merry Chrhistmas and all the best for 2012!
Ellie.

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Hello Maria... Awesome Link Up Party as always! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season!!! Hugs!!! Your Friend... Sara

Zoechaos said...

Love coming here week after week and exploring so many blogs and art that I might otherwise never know about. A treasure trove of unique and different projects.

Thank you for the small print highlight your blinkie is now proudly displayed on my left hand side bar. XOXO Zoe

Mandy said...

Maria thanks so much for featuring my advent calendar :)
hugs Mandy xx