*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 29, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays 39 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

Happy New Year!  Be safe & Enjoy!!

Can't wait to see what you've been up to...come share your creations!  If you missed last week's party, check it out HERE!

Now here are this week's featured crafts...



easy wooden frame by Sarah @ Adventures and Asides!
such a creative way to display photos Sarah!!



gift set of cards by Anne @ Card Challenges!
what a beautiful gift Anne!



Recipes by Emily @ Naptime Creations!
yummO!  wonderful recipes Emily!!



winter trees by Hazel @ My Crafty Outlook!
beautiful Hazel!!


shaped card by Tracey @ My Creative Place!
lovely Tracey!!



If you were featured, please grab your button!












Now onto party #39








    The small print...
    If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



    5 comments:

    lalkygirl said...

    hi maria
    Thank you so much for featuring my butterfly card this week
    .i am thrilled.Congrats to all the featured crafters..
    I would like to wish all at joyful stamper a very healthy ,happy and prosperous 2012
    thanks again
    tracey x

    Hazel said...

    Thank you so much for featuring my card x

    Clairejustine said...

    Thanks for hosting,i'm a new follower,linked up and grab your button for my blog post and hop pages.Thanks for hosting :)Happy new year

    malia said...

    Hi Maria!
    I am so glad we "met" ( -:
    Wishing you and yours a Happy Healthy 2012!

    xo Malia

    Spyder said...

    Happy New Year!! All the best for 2012!
    ((Lyn))