*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 21, 2011

Packages of Gold & Bronze! (12-21)

Happy Wednesday!


Only four more sleeps 'til Christmas! 
  
Here are some packages I decorated in Gold & Bronze!


I used Joy's Life stamp set, Wintery Puns,
Bronze cardstock, Nesties, gold Encore ink pad, 
Ranger's enchanted gold embossing powder,
Offray's shimmery bronze ribbon w/gold trim,
 to create these beautiful tags for my festive packages!.



Enjoy your day!
Blessings!



Joy's Life.com
I created this while designingfor Joy's Life!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Whoever gets one of your parcels Maria will be so lucky as they are stunning ... puts me to shame! Hugs x

Lori said...

Your packaging is gorgeous!!! Who cares what's inside, the packaging is gift enough. I love your super crafty girl blinky, so cool.

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are absolutely gorgeous packages, Maria. Love the colors!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year!

Elena said...

This packing is simply gorgeous!
Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas!

Allison said...

have a wonderful Christmas Maria
Allisonx