*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 11, 2011

Sunday's Random Thoughts (12-11)

...some random thoughts...

Can you believe there are only two weeks until Christmas?  oy!

I still have so many ideas floating around my brain that I wanted to do or try for this holiday season.   Most of which I've gathered from Inspire Me Fridays parties!  You all are so inspirational!!!    too many fun ideas, so little time!   

Have you entered these current challenges?
Paper Playtime - create a Cricut project & add buttons.
Digital Tuesday - theme "light" & add a digital element.
Creative Belli - theme Christmas.
Aud Sentiments - theme: winter holiday sentiments.
Royal Digi - theme: Christmas or winter, with a digi.



Do you 'pin'?  I've been collecting/pinning Christmas party dress ideas, check out my boards!



A big congratulations to Joy @ Joy's Life.com for reaching 2 million hits on her blog!  too cool!  No surprise, she's talented & so creative and I feel blessed to be part of her DT!   wtg Joy!!!

Joy's Life.com

meal thoughts for this coming week, meals that can cook on the woodstove!

  • Turkey feast
  • Stuffed Cabbage
  • Chef Salad w/leftover turkey
  • Clam Chowder & homemade bread
  • Chili con carne w/cornbread




found a variety of 2012 calendar printables...
source

I have some candy winners to announce!    Thank you all for playing along!
Joy's Life DT had a Holiday blog hop & I offered up some Aqua Markers HERE!
The winner of the markers is...CLM-cindylu2u
AND
I offered an Elisabeth Bell stamp & some goodies HERE during the Here We Come a Caroling blog hop!
The winner is....Luanne.
Congratulations ladies, email me your addresses and I ship your goodies!


I'll have another candy offer after Christmas!  stay tuned!


Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!  I'll be back tomorrow with a quickie gift idea & money saving recipe!
Blessings!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

What a newsy post! Love coming to visit you - your news makes me happy! Congrats to your winners...hugs!

Karen said...

Hi Maria thanks for stopping by my blog. No special rules for my challenge one entry per person and you don't have to be a follower but makes me happy when your are. Hope you will enter!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fun post, Maria! And I feel your shock at Christmas being only 2 weeks away! I'm not at all ready. Haven't done near the things I would like to. :)

Luanne said...

Great post! Maria. Love it all very inspiring. I too have lots of things I want to make and few days left. My gosh!
And I won!!! yay yay! It's a jingle bells. I have sent my details to your aol mail.

Thank you!
Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Luanne said...

Hi Maria,

I will post here my address in case you did not receive my e-mail. Thank you! and Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year

Name: Luanne Pang
Address:

iComm International Inc.
5th Floor Skyrise1 Bldg.
Asia Town IT Park, Lahug
Cebu City, Central Visayas 6000
Philippines