*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 18, 2011

Sunday's Random Thoughts (12-18)

not many random thoughts today!

instead...I have visions of sugar plums dancing in my head, along with every kind of holiday cookie imaginable.  We will be baking this week, yum!!

I'm still waiting for the Candy winners to contact me with their addresses.  I posted about them HERE!

We will be making Christmas visits this week, so I really don't need to have a menu planned for the entire week, but I rec'd some encouraging emails about building a list of menu ideas for the month so here we are...


  • sausage quiche 
  • Spaghetti w/meatballs
  • Salmon patties
  • Stromboli
  • Grilled Chicken breasts (marinated with Gazebo Room dressing).
I promise to share recipes soon!!


Here are some challenge reminders...


As the end of the year draws to a close, I always feel a need to re-evaluate my daily schedule & habits, I wonder what changes I'll make in the new year.  I believe Simplicity & Joy will be over-riding themes!

Do you have any resolutions for 2012 yet?

Thanks for stopping by, 
be Blessed!

2 comments:

*Jellie* said...

No resolutions yet but simplicity and joy sound like good places to start!

Luanne said...

Hi Maria, already sent you my details to your aol e-mail address