*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 4, 2011

Sunday's Random Thoughts (12-4)

...random thoughts during halftime with the NY Giants & Green Bay Packers...

Have you entered my two newest blog candies??

  • Elisabeth Bell rubber stamp & papers HERE.
  • A set of Aqua Markers HERE.

And are you wondering who won the PSA Essential Stamper & stamp sets?
Congratulations to Mary of My Scrap Happy Life, contact info is here!


Challenge reminders...
Digital Tuesday - use the color green & something digital.
Aud Sentiments - enter any & all your holiday creations.
The Queen's Royal Digi - enter all your Christmas digital cards.
Creative Belli - thank you theme.
Paper Playtime will issue a new challenge tomorrow, Mon, Dec 5!
*
*
Well, Christmas season has officially started in the Matter household...
 the kids have set up the Nativity!
That always comes first...remembering the Reason for the Season!

What comes next?  The watching of the Muppet's Christmas Carol, of course!


yep, young & old(er) enjoy this one!
*
*
Although I'm normally an online shopper, I do need to pop by a few shops this week.  I'm kinda looking forward to hearing the holiday music and seeing all the stores dressed up for Christmas!

Speaking of shopping, do you have a regular grocery shopping day?  I can't seem to stay on track with that, every day brings its own adventure so nothing is ever 'etched-in-stone'!!

Here are the meals I'm planning on this week...

  • Pork Chop & winter vegetable roast,
  • Tacos,
  • Tuna noodle casserole (a family fav),
  • Kielbasa stir-fry w/rice,
  • Beef stew.

I'll try to remember to take some photos & share recipes when I can.
*
*
I also wanted to share a blurry photo with you!  My oldest son, the Rock Star, is the one on the left (above my name/watermark).  His band had a big 'gig' the other night, we are SO proud of him!  He's very talented!!!  I took a bunch of pictures but they're all blurry...obviously the floor where I was standing was VIBRATING from the loud music!  lol

sorry so blurry!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with a simple Cricut creation for gift giving!
Blessings!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

You must be a very proud mama! You'll have to post a video of his band playing sometime - I'd love to hear him! Our Nativity is the first Christmas decoration to go up too. Gosh girl, your dinners sound delish! Would love your kielbasa recipe when you have time! Have a great week-hugs...

Audrey Pettit said...

awww, how exciting for your son! That is so cool! Hope he continues to follow his dreams. :)
Looking forward to your recipes. Sounds fabulous. I'm thinking it's taco night at our house tonight. Need something quick and easy.

Susan said...

Hi Maria!
I would like to hear more about this kielbasa dish. That sounds like something my family would like. I have a rock star in my home too. His bedroom, where he is perfecting his guitar solos, happens to be next to my craftroom so I get to hear music often. At times too often! lol!

Susan