*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 12, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 41 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

Ready to share what you've been working on?  Let's inspire one another!

If you missed last week's party click HERE!
Take a look at our featured crafts...





sofa to bench re-make by Samantha @ The Douangphilas!
Amazing!!!



sympathy card by Jessica @ Kissin' Krafts!
love the simplicity of this design!



jewelry box by Pat @ The Artful Diva!
gorgeous Pat!!


valentine gift bag by Becky @ Bouncy flouncy fun fun fun!
how fun is this?!


birthday card by Mandy @ A Sprinkling of Glitter!
so sweet!


ruffled scarf @ Blooms and Bugs!
see the tutorial here!




If you were featured, please grab your button!











Now onto party #41






Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.




4 comments:

Hani@Craftionary said...

thanks so much for another fabulous link party.. I am linking a few projects.. Come on over and link up your ideas at Friday Fun Party.. It's Up Now!

Blooms And Bugs said...

Thanks for featuring my scarf tutorial, I have shared my latest project.

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card Maria :)
Have a lovely weekend
hugs Mandy xx

Trish and Treasure said...

I love visiting your blog it's so full of inspiration!
Trish