*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 26, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 43 - Anything Goes

Happy Friday!

Wow, I am so impressed by all the inspiration I see here every week, thank you all so much for making these parties fabulously wonderful!


Here are our Featured Crafters...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!










rainbow goodies by Debbie @ Life Is Sweets!
these are brilliant Debbie!!





masculine card by Beate @ Stempelomi's Tinkering Cellar!
LOVE this clean & simple design!!!



Organizational lists by Stephanie @ Sugar & Spice...and Everything Nice!
I LOVE list, check out the different ones Stephanie has to download!



Heart Shaker Box Purse & card by Beth @ Nana's Memories & More!
such a beautiful set Beth!!



pencil holder by Hanni @ Hannicraft!
what a clever idea Hanni!






Now onto party #43






Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



5 comments:

Debbie said...

Maria, thank you SO much for featuring my Neon Rainbow Cupcakes! I'm glad you like them. :) Have a great weekend!!

Beth said...

Maria thank you for featuring my purse and card this week it was a honor to be picked amongst all of these talented people.
Hugs
Beth

Stephanie said...

Thank you, Maria, for featuring my planner! Didn't expect it to get that much attention. I'm humbled...

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Link Up Party Maria! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hanni said...

Thank you for featuring my pencil holder!
Love,
Hanni