*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 7, 2012

Tag #1, 2012 (1-7)

Happy Weekend!

Hope you're enjoying your day...we have gorgeous mild weather here in PA!


My lovely friend Janis is hosting a fun series, 52 tags in 2012. On our first tag we're listing our hopes, dreams, goals, resolutions for the year.  Simplify is my little word for 2012, so I jotted down some areas I'm hoping to stream-line a bit!  

Tag one & three more ready for the remainder of Jan!

Paper: SU! kraft, Pink Paislee, MME & Crate Paper dp
Other: vintage seam-binding, string, button, Nesties
Cricut: Home Accents (dream cloud) 1.5"


Wishing you a fun day!  I have teenage girls in the house this weekend. I heard them giggling & talking ALL night, they finally passed out around 7:30 this morning!  lol  I'm also sharing this with Cooking with Cricut's something new theme! (my Crate Paper dp)
Blessings!

12 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh, how much fun to be young enough to giggle and talk all night! You are good parents, my friend. Our house used to be the 'gathering place' too - I remember stepping over bodies many times in the early morning hours! I totally love this idea of the tags. Can't wait to see your next 51 creations! Have a great weekend, and keep smiling!

Gemma said...

Stunning tag hun & great colours too..
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Janis said...

Love this tag. That Kraft base is awesome. I love Kraft cardstock. Thank you so much for participating in 52 Tags!! I hope you were able to get some sleep last night. :)

Danni said...

How neat and pretty!

Crystal said...

What a GREAT tag Maria, LOVE the design and colors :) Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Boots And Bling Time said...

I love this tag....Kraft is my fav go to cardstock. Love that ribbon! You are so good at design.{sigh}

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great idea about the tags. I look forward to seeing your weeks to follow.

My "One Little Word" for 2012 is Simplicity, so I see we have similar thoughts. I know lots of people who have chosen this word too; speaking volumes about how complicated we have let our lives become.

Thanks for sharing and have a blessed Sunday!

Heather P said...

What a fun project! I love the way you did that bow, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week!
Hugs,
Heather P

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mad Crafter said...

Awesome job on the first tag. What a great idea. This sounds fun. Love your paper. I want some Craft paper:) TFS and thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
~Madison CWC DT Funkycards.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Gorgeous. I can hardly wait to get mine finished and posted.....almost there! This should be a fun year of tags for us.

jennyplace2 said...

Such a beautiful tag and such a great ideal on making the 52 tags. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cooking with Cricut!