*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 26, 2012

Thank Ewe! (1-26)

Happy Thursday!

One more sheep card to show ya!

Pin It

Stamps: Paper Smooches (party posse) clear stamp
             Joy's Life (Lots of Puns) clear stamp
Paper: K&Co dp
Other: Versamark, SU! pink embossing powder,
           floss, Kaisercraft pearl, CM corner punch.


I just {heart} this sheep!  After making this card, I decided to make a set of 'Thank Ewe' cards as a gift using a bunch of bright colors!   but I think I was overly giddy about the project....

"Honey, move away from the sheep stamp," was my husband's plea!
Sometimes, I think he just doesn't understand!  lol

Wishing you an ultra fabulous day!
Blessings!

Thursday Favorite Things

11 comments:

Holly said...

Maria, this is adorable! Love the way you wrapped and tied the twine and the pink color is great!

Victoria said...

cool card

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

how cute it this!!!!! i think it is so precious! thanks for sharing!!! sending hugs!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria this is just so sweet and cute I love that fun image and the colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Patti J said...

I can see why you would want to keep on stamping with this adorable little critter! What a sweetie! Love your card, Maria! Thanks for sharing :)

Anne said...

What a cutie and loving the pink. Hugs x

Alanna said...

This is too cute. Love all the pink.

Emily Leiphart said...

Super cute, Maria! I LOVE the pink embossing.

Elena said...

Love this sheep too! So cute!

Donna said...

Hey Maria, how ya' doin? Hope you and the family are doing well, I love your little card, such a fab image and who can resist these fab polka dots :) Donna ♥ x

Kimberly said...

Oh so simple but super cute cute cute...tfs
www.justwordz.ca