*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 21, 2012

Hello Sunshine! (2-21)

Happy Tuesday!

Can you believe our temps here in PA have been spring-like?!  This has certainly been a very weird winter!

Here's today's card...

Pin It

Stamps: Paper Smooches digi freebies
Ink: Memento pad
Other: MS border punch, baker's twine,
Sprinklettes glitter, dimensionals,
PKGlitz sticky paper.



I used a fun little technique on this happy little card.   The sparkly strip under the twine is sticky paper 'smothered' in fine yellow glitter!  Ooo, I DO love glitter!

This week was my turn to choose our Digital Tuesday Challenge, I say, "make it sparkle!"  Add some glitter, bling or shimmer to your project and come play along!

Have a sun-shiny day!
Blessings!

15 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Such a fun card Maria. I love your paper choices and the glitter strip looks great :)

Janis said...

Hello, sunshine! I love bright and cheery cards. This is perfect! Hugs! :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh such sparkly fun Maria!! LOVE the sun piece from the lovely papers!! HUGS

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet and cheerful card Maria. Love the paper-pieced sun and the pretty papers.

mum of two said...

Beautiful Maria! It reminds me of spring. TFS :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Amy Johnson said...

Such a creative, sweet, and fun card!

Tanis said...

So totally cute!! What a great freebie...and you made it look just perfect :)

Rose said...

this is so cute and totally puts me in the mood for spring :)

Jan Hennings said...

Such a bright, happy and sweet card!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this definitely put a smile on my face!

how good to see you!!!! hope you are well.

hugs :)

Maya Ariffin said...

I love your cute card! It put a smile to my face :D

Maya xx

Brandi said...

Oh how cheerful! Such a happy card! :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

Well, isn't this a sunshiny-happy card. Great mix of colors and patterned papers. Outstanding design!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute, cute card, Maria! LOVE that little sunshine image and the matching sentiment, and what fabulous colors here. So bright and summery. Love what you did with the glitter. :)
We've been having such a wacky winter, too. It was really warm, then snow on Sunday, and then yesterday it was 75. Can't make heads nor tails of it.

Tina said...

Hi Maria - how the heck are you? Hope all is well - seems that we are having the same weather as you all - it was like 80' here today...ick! but that's just me.

I love this card the colors are so bright and happy...

have a great weekend
xo
tina