*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 2, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 44 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

Are you ready to share, inspire and be inspired, then come join the party!


Here are our Featured Crafters
...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!












Valentine's Tree by Dawn @ Always Crafting!
gorgeous Dawn!



Snicker Surprize Cookies by Brittany @ Fun with the Fullwoods!
I love Snickers, these sound wonderful!



ribbon organizer by Heather @ A Hen and Her Chicks!
I SO need to do this, great idea Heather!



wedding card @ Manualidades por mi!
brilliant design with holographic paper!




home-made liquid laundry detergent by Mandy @ Small Fine Print!
I use the powder form of this, but I really want to try the liquid,
thanks Mandy!


Happy card by Jan @ She's gone digital!
Thanks for the smile Jan!




Now onto party #44








Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.



11 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thank you Maria! How fun to be featured on your blog :)

mamapez5 said...

Hi Maria. Thank you for featuring my card on your blog. Such a lovely surprise this morning! Kate x

Dawn said...

Maria, Thank you so much for featuring my project on your blog! I am honored!

Congratulations to the other winners! Wonderful projects ladies!

Brittany said...

Thank you so much for the feature Maria!! :)

Mrs. T said...

Thanks for hosting!

~Mrs. T

suzyhomemaker said...

Thanks for hosting. I posted about using a piggy bank as a memories bank.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh wow. Some amazing projects here!

Merry said...

So many fun projects to see.....thanks Maria.

heather b. said...

Thank You so much for featuring me on your wonderful blog. I appreciate it so much!!

Deb Neerman said...

Thanks for another fun challenge, Maria!

Crystal said...

congrats to all! and as always, such a great challenge and inspiration site. thanks maria! its so good to be back playing again too. this is one of my fave sites and i've really missed it! hugs!