*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 17, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 46 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

yay, it's the weekend, time to party!  Show us what you've been up to...let's Inspire each other!

Here are our Featured Crafters
...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!











Egyptian inspired card by Rebecca @ Sydney's Sentiments!
gorgeous coloring Rebecca!


summer gardens by Hazel @ My Crafty Outlook!
so lovely Hazel!


scrabble tile pendants @ Artsy VaVa!
adorable!


cupcake liner wreath by Sarah @ Alderberry Hill!
love the patterned liners!  This is going on my 'to do'
list for Easter with some pastel colors!



organization by Bonita Rose @ Life.Love.Color.Art a life unrehearsed!
love seeing how everyone organizes their stash!


Lily explosion box by Mansi @ Creative Vision by Mansi!
beautiful!!



Now onto party #46







Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.


10 comments:

Henny said...

Hi Maria.....Sorry my first download does not work. Maybe you can delete nr 12?
Thanks.

Greetings Henny.

Alderberry Hill said...

So happy for the feature, much appreciated!
Thanks for hosting!

mansi said...

Thanx a lot for appreciating my work!!!

Mrs. T said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

Diann said...

Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

ArtBug said...

I love the work of the design team. They are all lovely. This is the first time i am taking part in some challenge..Keeping my fingers crosses :)
Shoma

SAMARA NAVI said...

Hi there: I am number 68, I hope I have done everything right for my card to be featured. This card is very important to me so if I haven't done everything right, could you please let me know? Thank you so much. I love how you do this...letting us all put our links in. It is SO cool. There is a blog "not just a housewife" she does this once a week and it is cool. I've not seen it in the card/scrap world other than yours. LOVE it. Smiles, Samara.

Deb Neerman said...

Thanks so much for sponsoring this fabby challenge, Maria!!

Sending hugs!!!!!

Anne said...

I could spend hours looking at each blog.. there is so much inspiration and fun ideas here.. thank you for having this linky party every friday..

Naomi Edwards said...

Wow, I will be spending the next two days here! I wanted to add my link earlier but I had a new blog makeover!!! I am thrilled about it and want to shout it out on the mountain tops...I would love to see you there!!!!
www.scrapbookingforbeginner-naomi.blogspot.com

There is amazing inspiration here, I really enjoy and appreciate you for having these linkups on Friday, count me in every friday!