*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 23, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 47 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

I invite you to link up any & all of your awesome crafts, handywork, recipes....let's inspire each other!

Here are our Featured Crafters
...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!











fabric bible cover by Stephanie @ Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!
sew creative!!!



Decorated frame by Colin @ Crimson Cricut!
beautiful Colin!

masculine card by Samara @ If These Cards Could Talk!
such a beautiful creation Samara!


entertainment center to dollhouse @ Caught my Fancy!
such a fun idea!!



vintage tag by Nancy @ The Trinket Collector!
Beautiful Nancy!




Now onto party #47






Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for featuring my Bible cover and for hosting this great party!

Balancing said...

Thanks for hosting another party and your compliments and feature of the doll house! I really appreciate it and appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog! Have a great day!

Nancy said...

Maria, thank you so much for featuring my tag ~ and for hosting this wonderful link party each week!!
Have a great weekend!!
Nancy xx :D

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi Maria!
Thanks for hosting this great linky- delighted to be part of it ! I posted #43, 44, 45 and 46. All homemade recipes for things that just help make life a bit easier, cheaper and a lot more natural:-)
I host the Seasonal Celebration Linky which goes live every Sunday for 5 days-feel free to pop over with your latest post_ it would be an honour to welcome you!
http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
Hope to see you there! In the meantime, Have a wonderful weekend!
Rebecca x

Deb Neerman said...

Thanks for hosting, Maria!! Sending hugs!

Mrs. T said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Link Up Party, thanks for having me! Have a wonderful weekend!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

Thanks for hosting this fabulous party my friend! sending tons of hugs!

Colin said...

Thank you so very much for featuring me this week. Now I really wish I had taken a bit longer to get a better picture.

Thanks,

Colin

Jan Hennings said...

Great projects and congrats on your feature! Thanks for your kind comment on my steampunk lamp!

Amy Johnson said...

What fabulous and creative projects!