*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 1, 2012

Tag #4, 2012 (2-1)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Here's my 4th & final tag for January...

Pin It


I'll be using these four matching tags for a project later in the year!


My lovely friend Janis is hosting a series, 52 Tags in 2012.
For our fourth tag, we are using our favorite colors.

That was easy, since I used my favorite colors when I started this series.  Green, Kraft & Orange!
Green & Kraft make me think of nature & all the beauty that surrounds me, I am ever in awe of God's magnificent creation!  Orange is a joyful color, makes me think of fun, laughter & all over happy thoughts!  And I used polka dots 'cause they just make everything better!
What are your favorite colors?


Wishing you a polka dot kinda day!
Blessings!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

just love these tags,Hun the colours are brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

Linda said...

Wow what a fabulous tag design!!!! Love the colors and you did a super job on them!!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Really fabulous tags Maria!! The colors on the dots are so attractive! :) I love making tags!! Thanks for sharing!

Patti J said...

Another wonderful tag, Maria! Thanks for the inspiration - love that you are sharing this special project. I think I really love all colors - hard to choose favorites! Hugs...

Kristen said...

These are really cool! I love the shape, the colors, the fun images! Great tags, great inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

Love the green, kraft and orange together. Wonderful job. These are the same colors I used on my Paper Playtime card...great minds think alike!
:O)
Jessica

Janis said...

I'm loving all your tags. They are all so different and fun! Thank you so much for playing each week! :) Janis