*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 13, 2012

Warm & Fuzzy, Tag #6, 2012 (2-13)

Happy Monday!

Only one more sleep 'til Valentine's Day, only two more sleeps 'til heavily discounted boxes of chocolate! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

I have a little tag to share with you today....trying to use up my scraps...

Pin It

Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: SU!, K&Co
Ink: SU!, Versamark
Other: Nesties scallop, SU!Embossing powder,
 CM circle punch, Cropadile.

My lovely friend Janis is hosting a fun series, 52 tags in 2012.
For our sixth week, we are creating tags with an animal in mind...maybe your favorite.  
I choose to use a kitty 'cause they're warm & fuzzy and oh-so cute!


See what I mean?








awwww!

Wishing you a warm & fuzzy day!
Blessings!


I shared today's creation with - 
Make it MondayOpus GlueiHiding in my Craft RoomSweet StampinAlphabet Challenge
and don't forget, we're looking for Anything but a Card, add a sentiment @ Aud Sentiments!

10 comments:

Janis said...

Oh my gosh! I love your tag, your kitty pictures, you sentiment and chocolate picture..... LOL! Awesome post!! Big hugs! :) Janis

Pat said...

Cute kitties!

Crystal said...

AWWW your tag is adorable Maria, and those kitties super AWWWWW!!!

*Vicki* said...

Love your darling tag Maria and these kitties are just too SWEET!! :) TFS these photos hun!!

Sue said...

Hi hun
lol about the choccies,gorgeous tag, super cute kitties, sue,x

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, those kitties ARE so cute, aren't they?? And so is your kitty tag. What a fabulous color combo. Love the sweet image and the sentiment, too. :)

coldwaters2 said...

I love your tag Maria the colours and that cute little kitty, I love the pictures you are showing of these lovely warm fluffy kittens, they are awesome and you can feel your heart melt.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rosemary said...

I know I'll see something adorable when the Joyful Stamper shows up at Opus Gluei and this is no exception! Love the tag, and isn't it wonderful to make something so sweet from scraps? You feel thrifty and creative! So cute and yes, I have a soft spot (pun intended) for kitties...they're so fun.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Opus Gluei!

Electra said...

I love your card and I love the kitties that go with it!! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei!

Kristen said...

The card is awesome... but those kitty photos really give me a warm fuzzy. I want to go and get all of them and bring them home to snuggle up with. Thank you for joining in at the Opus Gluei!