*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 19, 2012

Cricut Basics - negative cuts! (3-19)

Good Monday Morning!

Do you use your negative cuts from your Cricut crafting?  With a little planning, it's easy to use your scraps creatively!

Stamps: Hero Arts birthday sentiment,
SU! Love It star
Paper: SU! cs, BasicGrey dp
Ink: SU!, VersaMark
Other: twine, dimensionals
Cricut: Plantin SchoolBook

I simply positioned my Cricut cutting blade about an inch in from where it normally starts, leaving a margin and  plenty of room to place my layer just where I wanted it!  The Basic Grey designer paper is affix to the back of the top layer which is then placed on dimensionals!  

Such a fun look & a simple technique, don't ya think?

The Paper Playtime girls have a fun challenge for you today, create a guy card with a sentiment!  I hope you'll play along with us!

Have a super fun day!
Blessings!

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Maria.
luv
Debb

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janis said...

Perfect! I love your card making style.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Maria!! I love how you used the negative cut...the striped paper is fabulous!! What an awesome card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts