*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 5, 2012

Cricut Wall Art

Good Monday Morning!

I have a fun Cricut project to share today; wall art for the kitchen!

"Be like the flower 
turn your face to the sun."
Pin It


Stamps: TLC digital sentiment,
digital image unknown, labeled 'mason2'
Paper: K&Co, Brazzill cs
Other: buttons, Offray ribbon, baker's twine, Bay leaves
Cricut: Accent Essentials cart, page39, <Accent8>
Inspired by Emily Pitts artwork
Wooden frame by hubby!


This is one of my favorite quotes, reminding me as a flower turns its face to the sun to sustain it's beauty, I, too must keep my face turned to the SON for continual nourishment filling my heart with beauty!

Rather, it [beauty] should be that of your inner self, 
the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, 
which is of great worth in God’s sight. 
~1 Peter 3:4

We have a new challenge for you today @ Paper Playtime, our theme is flowers!  Create any paper project using your die cutting machine & flowers!

Come join us & play along!
Paper Playtime Challenge

I hope today's art inspires you to use your crafting talent to create something lovely for your home!
Enjoy your day!
Blessings!


15 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh just adore this Hun that is one gorgeous flower you have created so effective hugs Cherylx

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is such a gorgeous piece of artwork Maria!! LOVE your flowers! :)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Oh how fun!! This is so pretty!!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is perfect in every way hugs pops x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love it...the flower, shadow box, and I love the sentiment too...like you! Sure put a smile on my face this morning.

Amy Johnson said...

What a beautiful creation!

Marlena M. said...

Amen! BEAUTIFUL project Maria.

melissac said...

Love this!! Your talent always inspires me!!

Susan said...

Hi Maria!
I must say, I am loving everything about this post! The picture is just darling and the play on words in the sentiment is perfect. I love that verse from the Bible, it's a nice reminder that beauty is best when it comes from within!

One question though. I liked that frame so much, is "Frame by hubby" a company name by any chance? ;) lol! (He does wonderful work!)

Susan

Susan said...

Hi Maria!
I must say, I am loving everything about this post! The picture is just darling and the play on words in the sentiment is perfect. I love that verse from the Bible, it's a nice reminder that beauty is best when it comes from within!

One question though. I liked that frame so much, is "Frame by hubby" a company name by any chance? ;) lol! (He does wonderful work!)

Susan

Audrey Pettit said...

This is just gorgeous, Maria! Love that quote and LOVE those fabulous flowers. The mason jar is just so sweet, too. And what a great job your hubby did on the frame. FAB!

Mandy said...

Maria this is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and such a beautiful quote
hugs Mandy xx

Ellie said...

Stunning creation Maria! Love those flowers!!

Elena said...

Wow! This is amazing, Maria!
Love these flowers! What a great project!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria this is absolutely beautiful those flowers look amazing what a fantastic piece of art, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x