*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 1, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 48 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

Thank you to all who party here!  This is turning out to be not only a inspirational link up but also a wonderful resource of tutorials!  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!


Here are our Featured Crafters
...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!







NOW is the time to ask for a quilt for Christmas,
right Beth?!


Think Spring card @ Jen's Craft Corner!
such a happy card Jen!


Home-made Lavender Bath cookies @ The Blessed Hearth!
a lovely gift idea Faye, thank you for sharing the recipe!


Rainbow cake @ Alderberry Hill!
thanks for sharing this fun idea Sarah!!


tag @ Arty-mark!
Wow, makes me think of new ways to create a tag!!


salt dough cottage @ McCrafty's Cards!
Amazing Kevin! Look at all that detail!




Now onto party #48





Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.


8 comments:

Patti J said...

What great projects! Your readers are amazing, Maria, as are you!!! Hope you are okay - haven't seen you out and about much lately. Hugs!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Thank you so much Maria for featuring my salt dough piece, I am chuffed to bits.
Kevin xx

Alderberry Hill said...

Another great link party, thanks a bunch for hosting! And thanks so much for the feature, I really appreciate it.
Have a great weekend!

Deb Neerman said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Maria! Hope all is well with you ... have a great weekend, Sweetie!!

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi Maria and thanks for hosting! I put up a post about babywearing, a super healthy protein bar recipe perfect for teen"s lunch boxes or as a well deserved snack after a work-out. I also put up best natural cold remedy foods as we all know someone who has the snuffles and finally three tried and tested recipes for soothing baby's butt. One is a barrier cream, the second a baby wipe solution and the third a healing salve along with a short tutorial on how to make calendula oil . Those of you who have made my healing salve or lip balms will probably have most of the ingredients to hand already!
Some of you may know I also host a linky,-although still in its early days- and am seeking even more wonderful creative women to come and share their beautiful posts there too! It's called Seasonal Celebration and can be found at Natural Mothers Network http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
Rebecca x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Maria, thanks for another inspiring Friday! Off to check out some yummy recipes ad crafty creations.

Have a great weekend!

malia said...

Hi Maria... Thanks for hostessing! xo malia

Chris / CS Designs said...

Hi Maria, I enjoyed my visit and all the great projects. Thanks for letting me play along.
:) Chris / CS Designs