*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 8, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 49 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

Can you believe the weekend is here again already?! yay! It's time to share your talent and show us what you've been working on...time to inspire & be inspired!

Here are our Featured Crafters
...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!









jewelry from furniture hardware @ Artsy VaVa!
this is brilliant & beautiful!!


Easter card @ Made by Mandy!
absolutely darling!


bath pouf Chick @ Crafty Journal!
this is just too darn cute!


Thank you card @ My Mind's Dust Bunnies!
love the use of die cuts on this one!



Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo @ Loopy Loop Creations!
this makes my mouth water!!


greeting card @ The Crafty Side of Me!
gorgeous coloring Sandie!

Congratulations on being featured!

Now onto party #49






Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.


9 comments:

Swedie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bath pouf chick! I really appreciate your sharing a place for us to show our crafts and see what others are doing.

Noreen
http://craftyjournal.com

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for featuring my necklace. And thanks for hosting the great party week after week!!!

Luanne said...

Love the featured projects.

I have a giveaway on my blog. Would love for you to join.

http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/p/my-giveaway.html

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi and thanks so much for hosting!
This week I posted a feature on LIVING INTENTIONALLY and a post on the 10 SUPERFOODS TO EAT THIS SPRING and a post on METABOLIC SYNDROME and LIVING ON LESS: HOW TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS BY FOCUSING ON LESS. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!
Some of you may know I also host a linky,-although still in its early days- and am seeking even more wonderful creative women to come and share their beautiful posts there too! It's called Seasonal Celebration and can be found at Natural Mothers Network http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
Rebecca x

Kelly @ herringbone lane said...

Thanks for hosting Maria! Happy Friday!

Kelly @ herringbone lane

Debbie said...

Wow, so many amazing crafts featured this week! Thanks for hosting - enjoy your weekend. :)
Debbie @ Life Is Sweets

Made by Mandy said...

OMG, I cannot thank you enough for featuring my card. I am truly blown away by the diversity of projects that are linked every week and cannot believe my little card was featured. What a major confidence boost and I thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

Love Mandy xxx

Deb Neerman said...

Thanks for hosting, Maria ... sending hugs!!

jrksiddha said...

Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well g7capsules ):