*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 15, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 50 - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!  Happy St. Patrick's Day weekend!

Are you ready to share??   Come join in & link up whatever you would like to show us!!

Here are our Featured Bloggers this week
...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!











St. Pat's magic vases by Malia @ Yesterday on Tuesday!
fabulous idea Malia!!

movable 3D garden tutorial @ Jellyfish Jelly-Creative Kids!
too fun!

Shaving cream technique Easter card by
Queen B @ Pink Paper Crowns!
beautifully done!

Free Easter Printables by
Rhonda Sue @ Craftymumz Creations!
so many fun printables,
thanks Rhonda Sue!


Stenciling fabric by Kelly @ herringbone lane!
so lovely Kelly!!

Top 10 Superfoods to eat this spring by 
I'm adding these to my market list, 
thanks Rebecca!!




Now onto party #50







Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.


6 comments:

suzyhomemaker said...

Thanks for hosting. I hope to inspire people to eat better and think about the food that they choose to spend money on.

Queen B said...

Thanks for featuring me this week!! I'm so honored! Keep doing what you do - you're awesome!

Cassidy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and glad to find yours! you have some great cards! I LOVE making cards too and have quite a few on my blog :)

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Congrats to the winners! Awesome Link Up Party Maria... I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi Maria and thanks for hosting this great linky. I am honoured that you chose to feature my superfoods post- thank you so much! This week I posted EASY SOAP RECIPE, 5 NATURAL HAIR RECIPES, EASY IRISH SODA BREAD and HEALTHY LUNCHBOX IDEAS
I am looking for wonderful creative bloggers to come share their posts at Seasonal Celebration Sunday over at Natural Mothers Network. And, I really hope that you will put Seasonal Celebration, on your list of carnivals to visit and link to each Sunday/Monday! Here’s the link: http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
Rebecca x

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful projects!!!
Thanks for such inspiration and challenge!!