*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 22, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 51 - Anything Goes!

Happy Weekend!

Our first spring weekend, how exciting!  I can't wait to see what you've been working on!  Would love to see your gardens along with all your crafts, everyone is invited to link up!!

Here are our Featured Bloggers this week
...be sure to grab your 
button & display it proudly!









altered project by Janiel @ My Little Pieces of Art!
gorgeous!!

fabric covered dollar store baskets @ vixenMade!
I love this idea; going on my to do list for sure!!

scripture card by Tameko @ Creating My Peace!
Beautiful color combo!!


DIY Easter pinball games by Barbara @ U Inspire Me!
oh, this is such a CLEVER idea!!!

window & flower box svg, card by Cely @ Creating in Carolina!
stunning work Cely!



Now onto party #51








Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.


7 comments:

Vixen said...

Thank you so much for featuring my baskets, Maria!

Cheryl said...

Hi Hun,some super entries,here today,love hugs Cherylxxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Wow....how exciting...what a smile on my face this morning seeing my card being recognized. Thank you Maria

Naomi Edwards said...

Oh my heavens! unbelievable talent here!!! I am in love with the altered project by Janiel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your inspiration!!!

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi Maria and thanks for hosting this great linky. This week i posted SURPRISING BENEFITS ABOUT BEING LEFT HANDED, EASY IRISH SODA BREAD, HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN TOOTHPASTE!
I am looking for wonderful creative bloggers to come share their posts at Seasonal Celebration Sunday over at Natural Mothers Network. And, I really hope that you will put Seasonal Celebration, on your list of carnivals to visit and link to each Sunday/Monday! Here’s the link: http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
Have a great weekend!
Rebecca x

Rosa said...

Thanks everybody for the great inspiration!

Tameko said...

Thanks for featuring my card, Maria! Love all the inspiration shared here!